Friday, December 3, 2010

Hickory Farms For the Holidays




Hickory Farms reminds me of the holidays. I remember going to their store every winter and sampling all of their treats. My mom always bought their cheeses and meats. When I was asked to do a blog post about Hickory Farms again this year, I was thrilled. I thought I would save the basket for the holidays but I only lasted 2 days.
My family and I loved the cheese with the honey pineapple mustard. My favorite is always the summer sausage but I also tried their famously thin peanut brittle. I would have never bought it but I loved it and I am hooked!
I received the Perfect Picnic Gift Basket and it came with:
Hickory Farms® Summer Sausage, creamy cheeses, crackers and mustards. Our Melt Away Mints and Famously Thin Peanut Brittle promise a sweet ending! Think of all the family picnics that will be all the more special because they open and close with a keepsake Peterboro Basket®. It is awesome!

Hickory Farms is perfect for anyone on your list. They also have gift baskets ranging in price from $16 to $120.00. Their most popular gift basket is only $36! Each gift is always nicely wrapped and shipped promptly.

I love that Hickory Farms remembers our military and is offering free shipping to military APO/FPO addresses on select products again this year.

I am glad I get to share Hickory Farms with my family like my mom did and I bet some family & friends will find great gift baskets under their tree this year!


I was given a basket from Hickory Farms in order to facilitate this review. All opiniosn are my own and I do not receive any compensation for this or any, positive reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment